“10 of the Toughest” Exercises = Full Body “Tough” Workout
For more information checkout Spartan Fitness and Health.
This is a great 1-off workout to do any time or do it 3 times per week.
It’s comprised of 10 very tough exercises designed to increase strength, stability, coordination and endurance … excluding clean & presses and deadlifts (2 very tough exercises and obvious picks).
- Sets: 3 for each exercise. Do 3 sets for one exercise, then move on to the next exercise.
- Reps: 10. Increase weight once achieve 10+ reps.
- Schedule: Do 2 to 3 times per week OR do it as a one-off full body shocker workout. If you do it 2 to 3 times per week, take one day off in between workouts.
- Rest: 60 seconds in between sets.
- Overhead squat
- Balance push up (double push up)
- Kettlebell Shoulder Press Step Ups
- Side-to-Side Pull Up
- Squat Alternating DB Shoulder Press
- Hanging Leg Raises
- Turkish Get Up
- Pike for Abs
- Side Bridge and Abduction
Video Demonstrations of 10 of the Toughest Exercises
1. Overhead squat
2. Balance push up (double push up)
3. Kettlebell Shoulder Press Step Ups
4. Side-to-Side Pull Up
5. Squat Alternating DB Shoulder Press
7. Hanging Leg Raises
8. Turkish Get Up
9. Pike for Abs
10. Side Bridge and Abduction