You would think it’s a result of being overweight, but according to the Cellulite Factor by Dr. Charles D.C., it’s not.
According to the Cellulite Factor, cellulite is caused by skin structure – not excess fat or genetics.
The good news is that according to Dr. Charles, you can get rid of cellulite. This Cellulite Factor review sets out what exactly this cellulite busting program provides.
Watch my Cellulite Factor System Review Video
My Cellulite Factor Review
What do you get?
You get a 119 page book that sets out the following:
- What is cellulite? This includes an actual educated write-up … not just the usual garb you read online.
- What causes cellulite? Clearly Dr. Charles’ medical background comes into play here because he presents it in a scientific manner … but tones it down to layman’s terms.
- Cellulite Myths and Facts: All health topics are rife with myths in this information age. Dr. Charles sets you straight. Each myth and fact is fully explained to make sense.
- Cellulite Removal Scams: Dr. Charles discusses anti-cellulite clothing, creams, pills, cellulite massage and laser therapy. You be the judge.
- Extreme Diets for Getting Rid of Cellulite: This is covered in-depth and explains that extreme dieting (or crash diets) don’t work … and in fact can harm you.
This covers the first half of the Cellulite Factor System. The last have is a 5-step process for cellulite elimination and preventing cellulite.
Dr. Charles’ 5-Step Cellulite Elimination Process is as follows:
According to him, toxin build-up in the body, especially the lymph system, causes skin structures to be inflamed making skin structures inflexible. It’s this inflexibility that causes the underlying fat layer to protrude through the inflamed skin structures.
Step 2: Eating Right for Getting Rid of Cellulite
This is the foundation and cornerstone of the system. Dr. Charles DC explains how your diet has a HUGE impact on cellulite development. He includes foods to eat and avoid for cellulite removal and prevention. He also includes foods for cleansing your lymph system.
Step 3: Anti-Cellulite Supplements
You’ll discover anti-cellulite supplements designed to support thyroid, improve your health, accelerate fat burning and balance hormones. All effects help eliminate cellulite and prevent it.
The good news is that the supplements aren’t expensive. In fact they’re common vitamins, minerals and herbs you can take.
Step 4: The Coffee Grind Wrap Method
I can’t reveal what this is because it’s copyrighted information. However, it’s a little-known method that helps rid your body of cellulite quickly. It’s not a 100% cellulite solution, but it contributes along with the other methods discussed.
Step 5: The Lymph Drink
I alluded to the lymph cleansing system under step 2 above … it’s this lymph cleansing drink that helps rid your body of toxins that contribute to cellulite.
What do I think about the Cellulite Factor Overall?
- Several anti-cellulite techniques discussed.
- Sensible, diet-related techniques.
- Not just a “lose weight” program … in fact, it debunks the connection between weight, excess fat and cellulite.
- Toxin elimination focused (which I agree with).
- All suggestions, myths and facts backed up with explanations.
- Not surgery or topical cream oriented. Focuses on the internal body … especially the lymph system.
- Not enough emphasis on physical exercise.
- Supplements listed are nothing special or new (this can be good because they aren’t going to cost you much at all … buy them at any drug store).
- Methods take time to generate results. Hey, we all want immediate results … but the fact is getting rid of cellulite isn’t a 1 day process.