High Protein Pancakes Recipe for Bodybuilding
Anabolic High-Protein Pancakes with a Whopping 30 Grams of Protein
You can view pancakes in one of two ways.
1. A splurge; a deviation from your regular “training” diet such as on a Saturday morning lounging around in a robe and slippers. OR
2. A way to not only stick to your training diet, but actually be one of the best “anabolic” meals you eat all day.
Either is fine. But if you’re looking for a high-protein hot breakfast that isn’t a “cheat” meal, I have just the pancake recipe for you. Check it out.
Pancakes with 30 grams of protein
The following recipe makes ONE serving.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Splenda
1. First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
2. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender, spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the plan, flipping when bubbles start to form.
3. Make about 6 pancakes.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS (PER SERVING)
- Calories: 259
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fat: 4g
Here’s what else I love about this recipe … I love that it’s an oatmeal base instead of flour. Enjoy!For more great bodybuilding recipes checkout Anabolic Cooking.