While it may seem best to keep doing squats with every workout routine, sometimes it’s good to change up your exercises to mix up your routine. Yes, the squat is an excellent exercise, but it’s not the only leg exercise.
Here’s a 5 exercise program designed to increase your squat.
- Sets: 4 sets per exercise
- Reps: 8 to 10 per set
- Schedule: Leg Day
The Exercises (see video demonstrations below)
- Full Body Clean
- Box Jumps
- Overhead Squat
- Weighted Back Extension
Video Demonstrations – 5 Exercises to Increase Your Squat (1 Full Quad Workout)
1. Full Body Clean
3. Box Jumps
5. Weighted Back Extension
- What’s the Perfect Body (and How to Get It)?
- Get a customized meal plan for building mass and cutting fat
- SUPPLEMENT: Bulk and Cut at the Same Time
- Download for free my “Operation Get Shredded” workout program which is an 18 week mass-building and cutting workout program.
- 28 Free Workouts – See Below