Big Lifts Workout
My New Explosive 2-Day “BIG LIFTS” Workout (that’s absolutely hammering my muscles)…
Started a new workout. I LOVE it. Came up with it myself – it’s a combination of concepts that I’ve been publishing about lately.
This workout is not for the faint-of-heart. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. It’s one of the most grueling programs I’ve ever put together for myself. If you’re a beginner, consider doing only 3 days a week instead of 4.
Yeah, often I buy a workout because I like trying workouts on the market, but this is just one of those training programs that came together – it was largely inspiration.
Here it goes:
- Schedule: 4 days a week
- Number of Workouts: 2 (I’ll refer to them as A and B).
- Days of the Week: Monday (A), Tuesday (B), Wednesday (OFF – I do stretching), Thursday (A), Friday (B), Weekend (OFF – some light cardio).
- Rest in between sets: 2 to 2.5 minutes (it’s heavy lifting).
- Lift to failure.
Workout A: Upper Body
- Chest: Bench Press – 5×5
- Back: Barbell Rows – 5×5
- Shoulders: Military Press – 5×5
- Triceps: Dips – 5×5
- Biceps: Barbell Curls – 5×5
Stretching: I like doing some stretching in between sets and after workout B.
Part 2 of my new explosive 2-Day “BIG LIFTS” workout.
Workout B: Legs and Abs
- Squats: 5×5
- Deadlifts: 5×5
- Lying down hamstring curls: 5×5
- Seated Calf Raises: 5×10-12
- Hanging leg raises (switch to supported leg raises if you can’t do 10 reps): 3×10
- Exercise ball crunches: 3xMax
I like stretching after Workout B for 20 minutes – but this is optional.
Be sure to visit Bodybuilding-Store.com