This product is by Dan Robey and Dr. James Pendleton NM.D./N.D.
About Dr. Pendleton: He’s worked with professional athletes, CEO’s and members of the royal family.
The product in a nutshell: Increases testosterone naturally to:
- improve strength, athletic performance and endurance
- build more lean muscle mass
- improve your sex life significantly
- increase your energy
What this system teaches:
- How to increase your testosterone levels naturally.
- Prevent testosterone leakage.
- Keep your estrogen levels in balance.
- Reverse early signs of aging.
- Drop excess fat.
How does this solution achieve these results?
Shows you natural supplements that work and where to order them from.
Teaches you about how hormones affect your health.
What do you get?
- The Complete Testosterone Solution Guide
- 1 Year membership to the University of Testosterone Website.
What does the University of Testosterone Website Offer?
- Recommended supplements for boosting testosterone
- Nutrition informaiton
- Anti-aging information
Check out the University of Testosterone Video – See What’s Inside
It’s a comprehensive testosterone boosting informational product. It covers supplements, training, diet and lifestyle changes – all that you’d expect a product such as this to cover. Unfortunately it doesn’t include free trials to one or some of the recommended supplements. That would be a real bonus because not only do you buy the Complete Testosterone Solution but then you must pay for one or some of the suggested supplements.
One very positive aspect to the guide, because it was authored by a doctor, is that claims are supported with evidence, the evidence being clinical studies. I learned quite a bit about testosterone, hormones and how to improve testosterone levels throughout the guide.
Sections in the PDF guide:
- Common Terms: Defines important terms related to testosterone
- Testosterone Basics
- How testosterone affects sexual health
- How sleep affects testosterone levels
- The effects of low testosterone
- Finding out if you have Low-T – How T levels are measured?
- The personal trainer module – loaded with exercises and workouts (the more complete personal trainer module is in the included University of Testosterone website).
- Lifestyle changes: habits – with a big focus on changing dietary habits to increase T levels
- Glossary of terms
Is it worth the money?
It’s highly informative and is authored by an authority on the subject which means you can trust the information. If you’re suffering from low-T, it’s worth buying because increasing your testosterone levels naturally (which the guide and online membership website) is all about. Whenever I have the option to go natural vs. prescription drugs, I always prefer to try the natural route first.