However, and I’ve been a user of one type of machine for years – and that’s Hammer Strength equipment. I remember when my gym first brought in Hammer Strength equipment. I liked it on first use. In fact I redesigned my workouts to incorporate Hammer Strength equipment. I still use Hammer Strength. Not exclusively of course, but for some of my workouts I like mixing up the exercises with Hammer Strength.
I’m happy to say I’m in good company. A 6X Mr. Olympia confesses in the article below that he uses Hammer Strength and did so leading up to his Mr. Olympia wins. That’s quite an endorsement.
Read the full article which is fairly short, but does explain why these type of weightlifting machines are worth using (and why he uses them).
- Discover this 1 Weird Trick that Ancient Sculptors used to Transform their Bodies into Perfect and Irresistible Form: Check it out here
- “Plug & Play” Customized Nutrition Plan for Building Mass and Cutting Fat (CLICK *HERE*)
- SUPPLEMENT: Bulk and Cut at the Same Time
- Get Huge and Ripped with MI40X2
- How A Skinny Kid With Asthma Achieved a 452 Pound Bench Press & Packed On 75 Pounds Of Muscle Mass In The Process! (CLICK *HERE*)